"On the Pulse of Packaging” EP 3 - From Pack Expo International 2022
The packaging industry came together at PACK EXPO International Oct. 23-26, 2022 with over 44,000 attendees, and 22 hundred exhibitors showcasing innovative – business changing- packaging and processing equipment in over 1.2 million square feet at McCormick Place in Chicago.
As Leaders in Packaging, we brought it!
For Sure – and it didn’t go unnoticed in the industry either! PAC was recently recognized for our “standout exhibit” (read more here.)
Coming off a new website launch and a rebranding of our bags and materials division, PAC Machinery opened the show with our largest exhibit to date (2,500 sqft.) Here’s a recap of what was new!
- We showed more machines than in any other show we’ve done, many of which are our top sellers.
- We showed NEW sustainable, paper packaging materials for automatic baggers and flow wrapping.
- We debuted a new exhibit for bags and materials
- Several of our banners were NEW
- We showcased a special exhibit in the “Pack To The Future Exhibit (see it in our event page)
- We participated in the “Industry Speaks” educational sessions sharing our deep industry experience in top machines for fulfillment and the latest in sustainable packaging options.
And we recorded our first group panel interview on The Pulse of Packaging show LIVE at the show! Watch it here!