- Seal Length: 20”, 28”
- Seal Width: 3/16″
- Thermal impulse time control system (0 – 4 seconds seal, 0 – 5 seconds cooling)
- Seal Only switch retracts nozzle for use as a bag sealer (no vacuum or gas)
- Proprietary seal element design for extended life
Vacuum and Gas Flush Features
- Venturi vacuum system for quiet operation and low maintenance (6.4 CFM)
- Ability to flush nitrogen or other inert gas into bag for modified atmosphere packaging
- Independent timers for vacuum and gas flush time (0 – 60 seconds vacuum, 0 – 10 seconds gas)
- Multiple vacuum and gas flush cycles (up to 2x vacuum and 2x gas) for lower residual oxygen levels
- Start cycle with vacuum or gas flush
- Pneumatic low-pressure jaw close safety system with release if obstruction is detected
- Heavy duty seal transformer with thermal overload protection
- CE compliant design for added safety and ease of troubleshooting
- Stainless steel IP 32 frame for use in a range of packaging environments
- Foot pedal cycle activation
- Storage of up to 9 recipes for quick job set-up
- Locking of settings to prevent them from being changed by an operator
Support Frame—The support frame is the ultimate accessory for the PVT Plus. This frame allows the operator to adjust the working height of the PVT Plus from 34” – 56” when in the horizontal position and 30”– 46” when the sealer is in the vertical position. The support frame is made of stainless steel and includes locking casters to move the machine around the production facility.
Workshelf—The stainless steel workshelf supports the product during the packaging cycle. It is 20” wide and the distance from the seal bar to the included bag support is adjustable from 5” – 24”. The maximum product weight that can be place on the workshelf is 20 lbs when in the sealer is in the horizontal configuration and 35 lbs when the sealer is 45º to vertical. The workshelf must be used in conjunction with the support frame.
Bag Support—The flat bag support is designed to package heavy products in a vertical orientation. It can only be used in conjunction with the support frame. The flat bag support is made of stainless steel and is 28” wide x 14” deep. It can support a maximum product weight of 30 lbs.
Spare Parts Kit—The spare parts kit has all of the consumable parts that ensure your sealer makes high quality hermetic seals day in and day out. This kit includes sealing elements, seal bar cover, vacuum rubber, element insulator, and our proprietary silicone release paste.