Nozzle Vacuum Sealer Perfect for Roasters and Packagers using Coffee Bags
The Coffee Pac vacuum sealer provides roasters and packagers an efficient and economical method of preserving the freshness of their coffee by vacuum packaging and/or gas purging (typically nitrogen flush). This vacuum sealer features four stainless steel nozzles for production efficiency. The Coffee Pac vacuum sealer vacuum packages approximately 4 cycles per minute so that up to 16 bags/min can be produced, depending upon operator efficiency and desired residual oxygen level.
- The Coffee Pac vacuum sealer uses a high-flow venturi vacuum pump for quiet and powerful operation.
- The venturi allows the coffee particles to pass through without damaging the pump.
- The Coffee Pac features a particle ejection system to clear the vacuum lines of any coffee debris after every vacuum cycle.
- The Coffee Pac vacuum sealer can flush the bag with nitrogen or any other desired gas for maintained freshness of whole bean coffee.
- The nitrogen flushing sequence can easily be changed from vacuum then gas, to gas then vacuum, or gas only with no vacuum.
- The Coffee Pac vacuum sealer comes standard with top & bottom heated 5/16″ wide seal elements to seal most coffee bags, including foil-valved gusseted or flat laminated barrier bags.
- This vacuum packaging machine incorporates a fully adjustable stainless steel workshelf for increased workspace and includes a bag support which helps facilitate positioning of the bags.
The Coffee Pac vacuum sealers are made in the USA and includes a 3-year limited warranty.
Financing options from $230/month