Rollbags® Preprinted with a Suffocation Warning
We have suffocation warning bags in stock and available for order now.
E-retailers like Amazon require poly bags 5 inches or wider to include the warning on poly bags for fulfillment.
Our bags are Eco-friendly
Our bags are produced with 25% post-industrial recycled resins. For the eco-conscious business, we also offer additional sustainable options.
A sample of the warning that must be printed on the bags reads: Warning: To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this plastic bag away from babies and children. Do not use this bag in cribs, beds, carriages, or playpens. This bag is not a toy.
The warning is printed or placed in a prominent location and in a legible font size for the size of the bag.
Print size of this warning should be as follows:
|Total Length plus width of the bag||Minimum Print Size|
|60 inches or more||24 point|
|40 to 59 inches||18 point|
|30 to 39 inches||14 point|
|less than 29 inches||10 point|
Suffocation warning bag requirements include:
• Bag thickness of at least 1.5 mil (thousandth of an inch).
• The poly bag must be transparent.
• The poly bag must have a barcode (UPC, EAN, etc.) or X00-label that is scannable through the bag or have an X00- or ASIN label on the outside of the bag.
• Poly bags must be completely sealed.
• The poly bag or shrink wrap must not protrude more than 3 inches past the dimensions of the product.
• Adult products must be packaged using black, opaque poly bagging or shrink wrap
Let our team help you order these so you are prepared for fulfillment requirements.