Vacuum Sealer Perfect for High Volume Roasters
This high production floor model vacuum sealer is larger than our standard Coffee Pac. The Coffee PAC Express is a vacuum/nitrogen flush (or other inert gas flush) sealer designed for the most demanding roaster. It provides high volume roasters with the ability to vacuum pack up to six 1 – 2 lb. or three 5 lb. bags of whole bean or ground coffee at once. This vacuum sealer features an open head design for easier bag handling.
- The Cofee Pac Express uses a 3/4 HP electric vacuum pump with vacuum reserve tank for faster air evacuation.
- This vacuum sealer features a particle ejection system to clear the vacuum lines of any coffee debris after every vacuum cycle.
- The Coffee Pac Express can flush the bag with nitrogen or any other desired gas.
- The flushing sequence can easily be changed from vacuum then gas, to gas then vacuum, or gas only with no vacuum.
- Comes standard with top & bottom heated 5/16″ wide seal elements to seal most coffee bags, including foil-valve gusseted or flat laminated barrier bags.
- This vacuum sealer incorporates a fully adjustable stainless steel work shelf for increased workspace and includes a bag support, which helps facilitate positioning of the bags.
- An optional bag cassette allows coffee bags to be shaped into brick-like packs during the vacuum cycle process.
The Coffee Pac Express is made in the USA and includes a 3-year limited warranty.